Boost Your Weight Loss & Your Energy!
Are you looking to lose weight as quickly as possible? Are diet and exercise not enough to get you past a weight loss plateau? The Lipotropic injection is an excellent addition to boost your metabolism and weight loss!
These injections are specifically focused on burning fat by stimulating liver function, boosting metabolism, and delivering antioxidants that help the body break down fat cells. Lipotropic shots are highly effective when paired with a healthy eating plan and fitness routine but they can still make a significant impact when you do not utilize these healthier habits. Call B12 Miami today to book your free consultation to learn how lipotropic injections can help you achieve your weight loss goals faster.
Benefits of Lipotropic Injections:
- Increase in metabolism to help you burn fat faster.
- Boost in energy.
- Increased thought process and mood.
- Helps with transforming carbohydrates into energy.
- Neutralizes toxins in the body to keep skin, hair, and nails strong.
- Increased breakdown of fat in the body.
- Minimizes unwanted water gain.
- Helps suppress appetite.
Unlike other forms of weight loss treatments, lipotropic shots are non-invasive and they help your body burn the fat naturally at an enhanced pace which means you’ll see weight loss results fast. These shots are exceptionally effective for reducing fat in stubborn areas of the body such as thighs, neck, and buttocks.
How Often Do You Need Lipotropic Injections?
For maximum results, we recommend multiple weekly injections. This injection combined with a multivitamin ensures you get all the vitamins, minerals and amino acids that you will not be getting in sufficient amounts from your foods while you are losing weight.
What are the Ingredients in the Lipotropic Shots?
These fat burning shots contain natural ingredients like vitamins, minerals and amino acids that play important roles in the body’s use of fat. They help decrease fat deposits in the body while speeding up the metabolism of fat and its removal. The lipotropic shots at B12 Injections Miami include the following:
- Vitamin B12: known as the “energy” vitamin. It helps prevent fatigue and suppress your appetite.
- Methionine: an amino acid that helps prevent fatigue and works as an anti-oxidant to neutralize toxins in the body.
- Inositol: part of the B vitamin family, it helps break down fat, promote healthy hair and skin, and regulate insulin.
- Choline: part of the B vitamin family, it breaks down fat, keeps cell membranes healthy and helps prevent gallstones.
- L-Carnitine: A substance produced by the liver and kidneys which convert body fat into energy. Studies show that carnitine reduces body fat, increases muscle mass, improves stamina and strength and lessens fatigue, which may all contribute to weight loss. Its muscle building properties make it a favorite among weightlifters and bodybuilding professionals. Carnitine has also been used to boost energy during times of caloric deficit which can help to eliminate fatigue and irritability while dieting.
Check out these great video explanations of the role L-Carnitine Plays in using body fat for energy!
Are Lipotropic Shots Right for Me?
Every individual has different needs and goals. Schedule your free consultation to find out if lipotropic injections would be beneficial for you.
Lipotropic shots are not only effective for individuals who are losing weight but for anyone looking to maintain a healthy weight. Regular injections provide successful and natural weight loss by reducing excess fat in the body. For those looking to prevent weight gain, lipotropic shots can aid in weight maintenance and overall good health as well.
How Effective Are Lipotropic Injections for Weight Loss?
Lipotropic injections are a great aid in boosting your energy, increasing your metabolism and suppressing your appetite. Alone they can help you lose weight but you will see the best results when you combine these injections with a healthy weight loss program.
Are They Safe? Do They Hurt?
Lipotropic injections are a safe and effective way to boost weight loss or maintain a healthy weight. Not only will they contribute to the success of your weight loss plan, they’ll also give you a boost in energy.
Like any injection, there is some discomfort during the injection but it is minimal.
Are Lipotropic Injections the Same as HCG?
No. While both can be used to aid in weight loss they are not the same. Lipotropic injections include a combination of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. HCG (or human chorionic gonadotropin) is the hormone women produce when they are pregnant.
Why Choose a Vitamin Injection with L-Carnitine?
Regardless of whether you are looking to just lose weight, build muscle or both, L-Carnitine should be a weapon in your supplement arsenal. Studies have been done on L-Carnitine since 1937. Below are just a few of the benefits of this amino acid.
- Fat loss
- Reduces fatigue
- Helps keep your body from storing fat plus increases your aerobic capacity to burn more calories
- Helps you build muscle
- Slows down the bone loss process
- Improves brain function
GAC – Glutamine, Arginine, Carnitine
B12 Injections Miami’s Powerful New GAC Injections Promote Rapid Weight Loss and Increased Energy Levels Among Patients
Widely used as an effective weight loss supplement for some time now, GAC Injections are helping many dieters lessen sugar cravings and stick to low-carb dieting. Glutamine, arginine, and carnitine (GAC) are three combined amino acids that convert energy to glycogen rather than fat, which is easier to burn and expel from the body. Available as a pharmacy-grade prescription by B12 Miami in injectable form, GAC injections are specifically formulated for rapid weight loss and enhanced athletic performance via the stimulation of the body’s metabolism through the transfer of fatty acids to the mitochondria.
B12 Injections Miami’s team of medical physicians have found GAC to be an important component in muscle repair, body sculpting, and immune system enhancement and are delighted to offer safe and supervised GAC injections to our patients. Patients using GAC injections can expect to enjoy:
- Increased growth hormone levels
- Prevention of muscle loss
- Faster muscle recovery
- Improved circulation
- Powerful fat burning properties
- Conversion of stored fat into energy
- Increased energy levels
- Higher metabolic rates
- Balanced hormones
- Improved mood
- Increased stamina
Below is a breakdown of each amino acid, and its role in fat loss:
- Glutamine is one of the body’s most abundant amino acids and is the building block for all essential proteins. It is most commonly used to boost the immune system to combat the effects of bodily distress. Glutamine also enhances exercise performance and expedites muscle recovery allowing its users to effectively burn more calories.
- Arginine is an amino acid that changes into nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a neurotransmitter that improves circulation and blood flow. Due to arginine’s positive effects on blood circulation, workout performance and muscle recovery time have been shown to improve while taking arginine, leading to an increase in the rate of fat burning which is extremely effective for weight loss.
- L-Carnitine is a substance produced by the liver and kidneys which convert body fat into energy. Studies show that carnitine reduces body fat, increases muscle mass, improves stamina and strength and lessens fatigue, which may all contribute to weight loss. Its muscle building properties make it a favorite among weightlifters and bodybuilding professionals. Carnitine has also been used to boost energy during times of caloric deficit which can help to eliminate fatigue and irritability while dieting.
The amino acids that are injected into the body stimulate the liver into optimizing the process of metabolism. These injections boost the body’s metabolic power by providing a highly effective temporary increase of normal metabolic functions. As soon as the effect of these substances wears off, the body begins to gradually return to its normal metabolic rate. When administered in combination with a low-calorie diet and regular exercise, our lipotropic formulas can help your body to rid itself of fat, while simultaneously increasing your energy levels both via the fat released energy and the energy promoting properties of vitamin B-12. The formula used in the MIC Injection specially blends the following important ingredients:
Methionine – The “M” in MIC Injection, is an essential amino acid, which means that it is not synthesized in humans. This amino acid acts as a lipotropic agent which: assists in the breakdown of fats within the liver; helps to lower cholesterol thereby preventing excess fat buildup in the liver and throughout your body’s circulatory system; is helpful in preventing and relieving fatigue; and is useful in some cases of allergies by virtue of its ability to reduce histamine release.123
One of the sulfur-containing amino acids (along with cysteine and cystine), methionine is important (essential) to many bodily functions and must be directly consumed through supplementation or methionine-containing proteins. Foods which contain high levels of methionine include cheese, eggs, fish, meats, spinach, potatoes, Brazil nuts, sesame seeds, and select other plant seeds. However, by injecting methionine into your muscles you can rapidly achieve high concentrations which many researchers and physicians believe results in more effective mobilization and elimination of abnormal fatty deposits. Other reported benefits of methionine include improvement of: liver disease; skin tone and elasticity; nails; hair; and cardiovascular and muscular functions, through its role in the production of creatine. It has also been used to treat premature ejaculation, chronic depression, pancreatitis, Parkinson’s disease, and AIDS myelopathy. More specifically, clinical research has clearly demonstrated methionine’s ability to “…strongly improve the alcohol-induced histological changes in the liver. Triglyceride content of the liver was found to decrease in a dose-dependent manner with increasing methionine ingestion.4
Inositol – The “I” in MIC Injection, is a B-vitamin that promotes: the health of cell structures and nerve synapses; aids in the metabolism of fats; helps reduce blood cholesterol; and participates in the action of serotonin, a neurotransmitter known to control mood and appetite.567
Also known as myo-inositol, inositol is best described as a carbocyclic polyol, which forms the basis for many signaling and secondary messenger molecules. As such, it is involved in many biological processes, including the breakdown of fats, the reduction of serum cholesterol, serotonin activity modulation, gene expression, and insulin signal transduction. It is not considered a vitamin because your body is unable to synthesize it. However, it has been shown to be helpful for the treatment of depression, panic disorder, polycystic ovarian syndrome, and fatty liver. It also important for optimal brain function.89
Inositol deficiency may manifest as symptoms of constipation, high cholesterol, vision problems, and hair loss. Although it is naturally found in certain foods such as nuts, beans (especially red beans and kidney beans), grains, cantaloupe melons, and oranges, it is more effective in breaking down fat when given as an intramuscular injection.
Choline – The “C” in MIC Injection, is an essential nutrient that helps to support the liver in its processing and excretion of chemical waste products. Moreover, it is required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol, which is important for the healthy support of the endocrine, cardiovascular, and hepatic systems.
A few specific studies have clearly demonstrated:
- “Choline supplementation normalized cholesterol metabolism, which was sufficient to prevent nonalcoholic steatohepatitis development and improve liver function. Our data suggest that choline can promote liver health by maintaining cholesterol homeostasis.”10
- “Choline induces glucose and insulin intolerance in Pemt(-/-) mice through modulating plasma glucagon and its action in liver.”11
- Choline supplementation decreased the concentration of liver triacylglycerol during the first 4 wk after parturition. Results from this study suggest that hepatic fat export in periparturient dairy cows is improved by choline supplementation during the transition period and this may potentially decrease the risk for metabolic disorders in the periparturient dairy cow.”12
- Choline is also known to be involved in the synthesis of carnitine, cell membrane phospholipids, and the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. It is a major source for methyl groups via its metabolite trimethylglycine (betaine) that participates in the S-adenosylmethionine synthesis pathways. Lastly, choline has also been shown to specifically aid with memory, and to support the maintenance of a healthy nervous system.1314 Food sources of choline include peanuts, soybeans, wheat, chicken, fish, beef, cauliflower, eggs, and lettuce.
Give us a call today and get instant access to this powerful prescription weight loss aid.
Patients are reporting weight loss of up to 20 pounds per month. New B12 Miami patients can call or easily and effortlessly visit www.b12injectionsmiami.com to complete an initial comprehensive, yet simple, health questionnaire and schedule an immediate personal, no-cost consultation.
B12 Injection Miami Physicians all received specialized training in nutritional science and fast weight loss. B12 Miami reviews each patient’s health history to create a personalized diet plan geared for fast weight loss, or that addresses life-long issues causing weight loss to slow down or stop. Nutritionists work personally with each patient and use their own algorithm to craft meal and snack plans that are compatible with each patient’s age, gender, activity level, food preferences, nutritional needs and medical conditions.
They combine these state of the art diet plans with pure, prescription diet products that enable their patients to resist the temptation to reach for sugary snacks, eliminate fatigue and curb the appetite. Over 97% of B12 Miami patients report incredible weight loss results with the majority losing 20 or more pounds per month.
At B12 Miami, all patients gain unlimited access to the best minds in the business. Their staff of doctors, nurses, nutritionists, and coaches are available 7 days per week to answer questions, offer suggestions, address concerns and lend their professional guidance and support.
Because of this, more and more people are turning to B12 Injections Miami for their weight management needs. Diet plans are tailored to be specific to the needs of those of any age, gender, shape or size and for those who are struggling to lose that final 10-20 pounds to those who must lose 100 pounds or more. Call today to request a private, confidential, no-cost online consultation.
About the Company:
B12 Miami is a leader in medical, weight loss offering a full line of prescription medication, doctor, nurse and nutritional coaching support. B12 Miami has produced a sophisticated, doctor designed weight loss program that addresses each individual specific health need to promote fast, safe and long-term weight loss.